Election day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Below is an overview of how voting will work for this election. Detailed, official information from our local election officials can be found on this website.
All active, registered voters should receive a ballot in the mail that can be returned by mail or by dropping it off in person.
Mail-in Ballot Drop Off:
You may drop it off at the Registrar’s office in the county complex at 1001 E Ninth St. during normal business hours, or at any Election Day poll location. Click here for that information.
Mail-in ballot mailing information:
Postage is prepaid; you do not need a stamp. You DO need to have your ballot postmarked by Tuesday, November3, and it must be received no later than seven days after the election. If you did not receive a mail-in ballot or have any issues with your ballot, you will need to go to one of the in-person polling locations on Tuesday, November 3.
You may also choose to vote in-person on Election Day. If you choose to vote in person, please bring your mail-in ballot (not filled out) with you to vote in-person to surrender it at that time. You can still cast a ballot in-person if you’ve lost your mail ballot, but it’s better if you have it to turn in at that time.
Early Voting and Election Day
Early Vote is now complete. Election Day is November 3. Here is a list of Election Day voting locations and hours.
In-Person/Ballot Drop-Off Sites
All locations are open only on Tuesday, November 3, from 7AM to 7PM.
Here is a list of Election Day polling locations and ballot drop-off sites in Washoe County.
In-Person & Ballot Drop Off Locations
- Bartley Ranch Park – 6000 Bartley Ranch Rd, Reno
- O’Brien Middle School – 10500 Stead Blvd, Reno
- Billinghurst Middle School – 6685 Chesterfield Ln, Reno
- Pyramid Lake Tribal Office – 208 Capitol Hill, Nixon
- Cold Springs Middle School – 18235 Cody Ct, Reno
- Reed High School – 1350 Baring Blvd, Sparks
- Damonte Ranch High School – 10500 Rio Wrangler Pkwy, Reno
- Registrar of Voters Office – 1001 E 9th St, Reno
- Downtown Reno Library – 301 S Center St, Reno
- Reno High School – 395 Booth St, Reno
- Galena High School – 3600 Butch Cassidy Dr, Reno
- Reno-Sparks Convention Center – 4590 S Virginia St, Reno
- Hug High School – 2880 Sutro St, Reno
- Reno-Sparks Indian Colony Gym 34 Reservation Rd Bldg B, Reno
- Hungry Valley Gymnasium – 9075 Eagle Canyon Dr, Sparks
- Reno-Sparks Livestock Events Center – 1350 N Wells Ave, Reno
- Incline Village Middle School – 931 Southwood Blvd, Incline Village
- Sky Ranch Middle School – 1200 Windmill Farms Pkwy, Sparks
- May Museum at Rancho San Rafael Park – 1595 N Sierra St, Reno
- South Valley VFD #227 & Community Center – Corner Lakeshore/Esmeralda, Carson City
- McQueen High School – 6055 Lancer St, Reno
- South Valleys Library – 15650A Wedge Pkwy, Reno
- Natchez Elementary School – 1 State Route 447, Wadsworth
- Spanish Springs High School – 1065 Eagle Canyon Dr, Sparks
- North Valleys Community Center – 8085 Silver Lake Rd, Reno
- Sparks Library – 1125 12th St, Sparks
- North Valleys High School – 1470 E Golden Valley Rd, Reno
- Sun Valley Neighborhood Center – 115 W 6th Ave, Sun Valley
- Wooster High School – 1331 E Plumb Ln, Reno
Ballot Drop-Off Locations Only
- Raley’s – 2895 N McCarran Blvd, Sparks
- Raley’s – 930 Tahoe Blvd, Incline Village
- Sak N’– Save Food Store 1901 Silverada Blvd, Reno
- Raley’s – 1630 Robb Dr, Reno
- Raley’s – 1075 North Hills Blvd, Reno
- Save Mart – 4995 Kietzke Ln, Reno
- Raley’s – 701 Keystone Ave, Reno
- Raley’s – 3310 S McCarran Blvd, Reno
- Save Mart – 195 W Plumb Ln, Reno
- Raley’s – 18144 Wedge Pkwy, Reno
- Raley’s – 4788 Caughlin Pkwy, Reno
- Sparks Justice Court – 1675 E Prater Way #107, Sparks
- Raley’s – 2389 Wingfield Hills Rd, Sparks
- Reno-Sparks Indian Colony Smoke Shop – 7655 Pyramid Hwy, Spanish Springs
- Sun Valley Pool – 115 W 6th Ave, Sun Valley
- Reno Town Mall – 4001 S. Virginia St, Reno